In addition to receiving BBB Accreditation, we offer our businesses a range of complimentary services for their employees, savings on a number of products and services, and marketing opportunities.
What the BBB provides for our Accredited Businesses:
- Save time – call the BBB on the direct Accredited Business-only telephone line, or email the Business Services staff directly at firstname.lastname@example.org when you need service.
- Merchant Visa, Mastercard by Chase Paymentech, Rates from 1.76%; bank at the financial institution of your choice
- Interac rates from 10¢/transaction (Chase Paymentech)
- PetroCan SuperPass 2¢/litre discount
- Group Life, Health, Disability and Dental Insurance
- Long Distance Discount Plan, starting at 3.5¢/minute for all North American calls
- BBB Legal Line – free to BBB Accredited Businesses
- Window decal, Accredited Business plaque
- Dispute Resolution services – if you do encounter difficulties with an unsatisfied customer; free mediation/arbitration for your business
- Inexpensive advertising opportunities available through sponsor ads on the BBB website and in the monthly e-Bulletin newsletter to all BBB Accredited Businesses.
- Opportunity to submit quotes to consumer requests routed through the BBB office (e-Quote).
- Plus … BBB Accreditation is tax deductible!